I am getting "Expected either 'a string' or 'a pipe'" inside the following bitbucket-pipelines.yml file.
- echo "version: 0.0" >> appspec.yml
- echo 'os: linux' >> appspec.yml
- echo 'files: $CRON_PATH' >> appspec.yml
- apt-get update && apt-get install -yq --no-install-recommends apt-utils make unzip curl git build-essential nodejs npm libapache2-mod-php7.2 php7.2-cli php7.2-curl php7.2-gd php7.2-mbstring php7.2-xml libpng-dev openssl ca-certificates zip
- npm install && npm run production
- apt-get clean && rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/*
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
- composer install --no-ansi --no-dev --no-interaction --no-progress --optimize-autoloader
- zip -r application-fd.zip ./
The validator is complaining about the `echo` statements. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. I have tried with and without touching the file first.
We are excited to announce the open beta program for self-hosted runners. Bitbucket Pipelines Runners is available to everyone. Please try it and let us know your feedback. If you have any issue...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events