Hi! Recently I've got a very strange error during bitbucket pipelines execution:
2020-12-11T14:36:21.5200365Z stderr P
Pipelines worked fine, then they stopped working suddenly and started to return that weird message.
My configuration uses docker
name: Run Unit tests
- apk add --no-cache git openssh
- git submodule update --init
- cp .env.example .env
- cp phpunit.xml.dist phpunit.xml
- cp /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/ssh/id_rsa .docker/node
- cp /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/ssh/id_rsa .docker/composer
- mkdir -p .docker/.storage/composer && chmod -R a+rw .docker/.storage/composer
- docker-compose build
- docker-compose run --rm composer install --no-progress
- docker-compose run --rm phpunit dockerize -wait tcp://mysql:3306 -wait tcp://mongodb:27017 -timeout 60s
- docker-compose run --rm phpunit ./artisan migrate --seed
- docker-compose run --rm phpunit vendor/bin/phpunit --configuration ./phpunit.xml --testsuite 'Checkout Unit'
- docker-compose run --rm phpunit vendor/bin/phpunit --configuration ./phpunit.xml --testsuite 'App Api'
- docker-compose run --rm phpunit vendor/bin/phpunit --configuration ./phpunit.xml --testsuite 'Checkout Api'
The first 2 testsuites work fine, pipeline is failing on the third testsuite and returns me
stderr P error that I see in docker-compose logs.
Tests work fine on my local machine, and they worked fine in bitbucket until recently.
Can anybody give me any clue what's wrong?
I checked if anything is spoiling stderr, nothing is logging there.
Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events