Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Pipelines - 'Something went wrong' - 500 console error

Paxton Eicher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 10, 2020

Hi,

I am trying to get a Pipeline on my Angular project. I have admin access to the repo. I started simple, just trying to commit the default JS template. When I try, I get a 'Something went wrong' message, and 500 errors in the console. 

I tried a yaml validator, the default template is fine. Checked Bitbucket servers, they seem to be up.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thank you for your time.

Paxton

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 9.27.05 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Belegor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 14, 2020

I'm also experiencing the error when trying to enable pipelines

0 votes
raymond Kelly June 23, 2020

I am also seeing this. I have even tried manually committing the file but have had no such look enabling the pipeline or getting bitbucket to register that there is a file already

Paxton Eicher
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 25, 2020

Strange. I was able to manually commit a bitbucket-pipelines.yml file (in the root of my project) with the default JS template, and it worked. Once it was part of the project, when I visited Pipelines in my repo, I could see it running.

I never understood why I was getting a 500 server error.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events