Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Bitbucket - Recovery Codes

Juan Manuel García November 2, 2019

Hi,

I reseted my phone (where the two-tep verification was stored), and now I can not access to my bitbucket account.

I have tryed this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/two-step-verification-777023203.html#Two-stepverification-Recoverycodes 

But an error apear:

image.png

How can I reset my corporative account of bitbucket?

Thank you

Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2019

Hi Juan Manuel, welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, the image you shared was not posted correctly and I can not see the error you got. Did you already tried running the following command on the same computer where you stored the SSH key

ssh git@bitbucket.org recovery_codes

If you don't have your SSH key anymore, then this method will not work. In that case, we'll be able to help you after you raise a Support ticket, let us know if you need help with that!

Best regards,

Ana 

0 votes
compuscan_makhosandiles March 18, 2020

I have been struggling to access my token since I changed phones now, I feel that this is annoying its been 24hours I need to work since we are working from home due to the COVID-19 situation, I can't do a pull or access my bitbucket.

This is really annoying because the support team takes time and days to resolve issues and the is no workaround this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events