Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

want to use the msg generated during running the script or build-log file generated during run plan

My problem is to use the warning and error msg generated using compiling any projects.
Like using terminal we can directly use "g++ any_file_name.cpp &> logfile.txt", here if any warning or error msg generated then that will be stored in logfile.txt.But if I write this same in the Bamboo script, the logfile.txt is blank and if there was any warning/error then they are just written into the build.log file of Bamboo.
1.) So, is there a way such that I can store them (warning/error msgs created when running anything) directly into a new_file.txt.
For above, Currently, I am downloading the build.log file using Curl command "curl -u<bamboo-user>:<bamboo-password> <bamboo-url>/download/${bamboo.buildKey}/build_logs/${bamboo.buildResultKey}.log > <some-filename>", but here it seems to be that there is a limit like saturation limit, that if there are many things written in build log file before running the above curl command, I get the whole build-log content written before running this command, but if There aren't many things already written before running this command, then the file I get is blank.
2.) So, how can I get the build-log file (whole) written before running this command?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.1 is here and is packed with value!

I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...

684 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you