Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

license key for trial version ?

AKASH GARULE March 22, 2018

i downloaded 30 days trial. it still asks me for license key....

4 answers

10 votes
Vijayakumar_psg587 June 23, 2018

i know that this is an old thread, but it would be helpful for newbies like me, Here is the link that generates the license. It will be valid for 30 days, but I am unsure how many agents it might support though

https://my.atlassian.com/license/evaluation?_ga=2.33993189.591460940.1529673412-1332576115.1523517645

Vijayakumar_psg587 June 23, 2018

Here is how you get the associated server ID. After download, start the bamboo server in your local machine and the server ID is present there. Please find the screenshotScreen Shot 2018-06-23 at 8.36.01 PM.png

Like # people like this
Kiirru Gaadu May 24, 2019

Thank You Vijay.

Like # people like this
shagal sajid June 18, 2020

Like pimentar likes this
3 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2018

There is no "30 day trial" software, you've downloaded a complete functional system.

You need to apply a licence to it, and that's where the "30 day trial" comes in.  (If you're happy and you buy a full licence, you can simply paste the new licence in over the trial one and carry on, there's no new "full version" to install)

Visit my.atlassian.com to generate an evaluation licence.  The system will take you there during installation as well.

0 votes
mnagen October 17, 2018

After entering the license i am getting the following error, any idea why is it happening

XSRF token validation failed

Unable to access this resource due to a failed XSRF check. Please ensure that a valid XSRF token is provided in the request.

Error code: XSRF_FAILURE_NO_TOKEN_IN_PARAMS

Velkan Jambalos May 24, 2021

i need 

license key

0 votes
GollaSreekanth May 9, 2018

e HERE ITS ASKING FOR SERVER ID DETAILS WHICH I DONT HAVE 

SO I CANT USE IT FOR FREE TRIAL VERSION SO THAT I CAN USE 

IS Any body having free license i want to give a demo for client and then they will opt for

paid versions.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2018

The server id is on the page that is asking you for a licence, and you need that to generate one.  There is no "free licence".

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2018

Have you followed the documentation? The Server ID should indeed be there in the same page during your installation. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events