how to test the packaged project in my own testing website?

firstly, i'm a jackeroo in using bamboo and other tools, such as bitbucket, git and so on.

secondly, i have completed the following works:

1. I have created a repository and have an example project added into the repository through git.

2. I have packaged the example project from bitbucket into a war in bamboo.

thirdly, i need to test the war in my own testing website, but i don't to how to do in bamboo? I probably need to create a job and even a task. Or I probably need to write a script to reach my goal. But i don't know how to write it, especially, it relates to bitbucket and git and a website for testting.

If you know how to do, please help me in detail. Eager to receive your heartful help.

1 answer

Hi,

I guess you want to deploy your new war file to an application server. If that is the case, you can use the bundled deployemnt tasks like the tomcat, heroku, jboss or even a combination of the SCP/SSH tasks that enables you copy the war file using scp and use SSH to run command to stop and restart your server

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,063 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot