Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to modify sourcecode checkout repo in multiple deployments?

bhrthdsra1 May 2, 2018

Hi Team,

I have some 400 deployment projects available, i would like to change the old linked repository to new repository.

Is there any API or any step is bamboo can help me to do this?

Thanks,

Bharath.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2018

Hello,

Unfortunately there's no functionality to update deployment projects in bulk. 

One of the possible direction is to export existing deployment projects to Bamboo Specs and use Java code to update repositories. It will easy task for such amount of projects, but will payoff in future when you can manage your projects configuration from single place. 

Bamboo Specs functionality allows you to export existing configuration to code and then you need to save it to file and modify it.

bhrthdsra1 May 2, 2018

Thanks for your reply. sure let me see whether i can do with some YAML ansible stuff or python.. i am a novice java user...

Thanks again for your help.

bhrthdsra1 May 2, 2018

i can see in my plan it is showing view plan as Java Specs.. i think as of now only java is supported language..

let me know if i am wrong?

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2018

You're right, only Java is supported for exports and only Java is the option for deployment projects

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events