clover report is not properly displaying

Manjunatha NS July 16, 2020

Hi Team,

Need some help from you: I kicked off the job in bamboo and it finished successfully. It also generated an artifact - a clover report , However, when I view the report, the format is messed up and Class Coverage Distribution and Class Complexity images are missing. Would you help me figure out why this is happening?

Example from my local laptop run vs Bamboo's clover report is attached. Why is the formatting getting lost when bamboo generates the clover report?

also, I have selected Allow artifacts to be embedded in Bamboo pages but no luScreen Shot- local.pngScreen Shot -bamboo.pngBamboo admin.JPGck 

1 answer

0 votes
Richard White _TechTime_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 17, 2020

Hi Manjunatha,

One possibility is your artifact pattern isn't downloading all of the css and related files from clover's site output.

I would double check the artifact manually, and check that all of the files are present that you see when generating the report manually.

On this documentation page there is an example artifact copy pattern if the html report is generated in target/site/clover.

Manjunatha NS July 20, 2020

Yes , looks like it is not downloading  all of the css and related files from clover's site output.,

ono of our user try this ,

ran clover locally on their laptop and then loaded the file it generated into the browser. That looked perfect. Since the same files are being generated by bamboo builds also, they should render the same. However, maybe the way bamboo loads and copies the files over may be an issue.

E.g https://bamboo.corp.zscaler.com/artifact/TES-ANS/shared/build-1154/clover/img/classDistrubutionChart.png this file exists under bamboo but the browser is trying to load it from somewhere else.

]# ls -ltr /var/reports/notif/img/classDistrubutionChart.png

-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 3197 Jul 15 17:38 /var/reports/notif/img/classDistrubutionChart.png

how should load the report correctly am not getting 

Thanks & Regards,

Manju  NS

Richard White _TechTime_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2020

What is included and what is ignored is defined by the artifact copy pattern if you are using manual clover integration.

See attached screenshot showing a typical configuration:

Screenshot from 2020-07-21 19-57-11.png

This is defined in the configuration for whichever stage should be generating the clover report.

You can verify what is included in the artifact by going into one of the successful builds, selecting "artifacts" and downloading the clover report artifact. You should see all of the same files that you see when manually generating the report.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

Richard

Manjunatha NS July 21, 2020

in my inspect tab i can see this errors PFA inspect-clover.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events