Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bamboo docker plugin source code

Praveen DK October 5, 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to get the proper source code of bamboo-docker-plugin-6.x.jar?

Actually I took the source code from below location, but when I configure it in eclipse it has lot of dependencies which are not available in maven repo

https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/bamboo-docker-plugin/downloads/?tab=tags

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2018

I've just verified that I can build the Bamboo Docker Plugin via the Atlassian Plugin SDK and Maven >= 3.2.5 (the SDK ships with Maven 3.2.1). This is probably the simplest way to gain access to the required Atlassian Maven Repositories that make those Atlassian dependencies available to your builds (they are not published to Maven Central). That being said, you can alternatively also add the Atlassian Plugin Repository to your own Maven installation of course:

We recommend that you use the Maven instance installed with the SDK, which is already configured to rely on the required repositories. However, if for some reason you are attempting to use a settings.xml file that was not installed with the Atlassian SDK, you will likely encounter problems resolving dependencies required by the SDK commands. To prevent these problems, add the pluginGroups and profile elements to your local settings.xml file:

<pluginRepository>
    <id>atlassian-plugin-sdk</id>
    <url>file://${env.ATLAS_HOME}/repository</url>
     <releases>
        <enabled>true</enabled>
        <checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
      </releases>
      <snapshots>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
      </snapshots>
 </pluginRepository>

Suggest an answer