cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

artifacts are loaded as text files

Javier Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2019

We've upgraded to bamboo 6.8.0

Issue: when clicking on any artifact link, the artifact regardless its type (bin, zip, all) is uploaded in the browser as if it were a text file. For example, html files that should be naturally displayed by the browser, are displayed as text (headers, tags, etc. are not interpreted, but displayed as-they-are).

This happens with all browsers (firefox, chrome), windows or linux.

If I copy+paste the html text displayed by the browser when clicking on an html type artifact into a file and I open the file with the browser, it's correctly displayed.

Question: I expect to be asked where to download bin files, html files to be interpreted and displayed by the browser, like in my previous bamboo 6.6.3 version. Is this a 6.8.0 bamboo bug?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Javier Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2019

For those interested, there is a bug filed against this issue:

The issue also suggests the following workaround:

Enable the option "Resolve artifacts content type by extension" at Administration >> Security >> Security settings

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events