Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating new bamboo instance I can't add evolution licence.

tushargohel_crest October 14, 2018

Hi,

I am trying to create a new test bamboo instance and while attaching the evolution licence it says that

The license key you entered was invalid.

bamboo.PNG 

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Berry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2018

Hi all,

Eval licenses are now correctly generated. Please try regenerating licenses and let us know whether there are any further issues. New paid licenses should also be generated correctly.

thanks

Chris

Atlassian support - Bamboo

tushargohel_crest October 15, 2018

Hi @Chris Berry

Thanks for your help now I am able to regenerate the license and it worked perfectly.

tier-0 grump
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2018

Just to add some further info - the above advice only applies to evaluation licenses.  unfortunately Atlassian support will have to regenerate paid licenses that were incorrectly created, and this is a manual task.  I have provided support a full list of all affected instances and they will be working through the list as quickly as they can.  When the license is regenerated an email will be sent out, at which point you should be able to download a fixed license.

0 votes
redgateway_reps October 15, 2018

how to regenerate paid license ? It is not working

tier-0 grump
Atlassian Team
October 15, 2018

@redgateway_reps the advice from Chris only applies to evaluation licenses.  Paid licenses can only be regenerated by Atlassian - Support have a list of affected paid licenses and will be working through them to regenerate the license. 

0 votes
tier-0 grump
Atlassian Team
October 15, 2018

@James McMinn We are working on this at the moment.  We have only found evaluation licenses till this point that have been affected...could you raise a support ticket?  Or message me directly and we can look into it.

redgateway_reps October 15, 2018

@tier-0 grump SEN-12637065 , SEN-12636874 - paid licenses with same problem

tier-0 grump
Atlassian Team
October 15, 2018

Thanks @redgateway_reps , that has helped us drill down into the problem.  Our team is working on a hotfix to our license generation code.  As soon as it's fixed, tested and released I'll let you know.  

0 votes
tushargohel_crest October 14, 2018

While I checked the logs I am getting an error like this.

2018-10-15 10:52:29,835 INFO [http-nio-8085-exec-24] [LicenseEditionPropertyTransformer] License type 'null' can not be resolved. This is a potentially corrupt license.
Chris Berry
Atlassian Team
October 14, 2018

Hi all,

There is currently an issue with the license generation on our end.
I am working with the group responsible for Eval license generation and will update once we get this resolved.

thanks
Chris

Atlassian support- Bamboo

James McMinn October 14, 2018

Hey @Chris Berry,

We're trying to activate with a paid license & are having the same issue. Is this related? If so is there an estimated resolution time?

Thanks!

redgateway_reps October 14, 2018

@Chris Berry same issue with paid license, not just eval

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events