Where can I see ALL tests for a Plan and Build, including Successful & Quarantined

We are new to Bamboo and I want to go there to see all the tests we are running to see our coverage.

I am the manager and I want to see a list of ALL the tests for a particular Plan or Build, including the Successful ones, and show which ones are Quarantined.

The Plan Test Summary only gives the Top 10 Most Broken Tests.  For the Build Test Results I can see 1 of 8 Failed, 2 were recently fixed... what about the 5 Successes?  I want to see the coverage of tests, simply... where do I go?

3 answers

1 vote
Marcin Oles Atlassian Team Jun 16, 2015

I think that this is currently possible to see all tests for a specific Job result.

To get there, you should go to plan result page:

/browse/<projectKey>-<planKey>-<buildNumber>

then, click on Tests tab to go to:

/browse/<projectKey>-<planKey>-<buildNumber>/test

and then clicking on each specific job (displayed in the leftmost column - it may be hidden, then just click the small "show" button with an arrow pointing right) will go to

/browse/<projectKey>-<planKey>-<jobKey>-<buildNumber>/test

and that page will display all tests for that job - failed, successful and skipped (there are tabs there that allow you to go to each of these sections).

Also, I know this might not be related, but for analyzing test coverage you might be interested in the Clover plugin:

Update: how to display Stages & Jobs on a Plan Result page:

stages-jobs-hidden.png

And it will show this tab:

stages-job-shown.png

Hi Marcin, I'm using bamboo 6.0.1. I don't see any way to see the successful jobs besides a count.test-tab.pngany advice is appreciated.

Marcin Oles Atlassian Team Aug 07, 2017

There is a small arrow on the left side of the screen that will open the Jobs column, then click on a specific job for more test info.

It doesn't show successful or skipped.  Am I looking in the right place?  See screenshot.Bamboo screenshot.JPG

The screenshot is still the step 2 of my previous answer - see the URL. There is a small arrow on the left side of the screen that will open the Jobs column, then click on a specific job for more test info.

I've updated my previous answer with how to display stages & jobs column.

I think you probably want Reports.

On the top nav, click into Reports, then select the report that is of interest to you.

Reports only give you aggregate statistics e.g. number of build failures over time. They don't allow you to see all tests over all build plans.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,096 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot