Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want use bamboo for deploy our app. We want to use centos and for deploy operation but our app wd

Sinan Köylü
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2019
How can we use bamboo for deploy app on windows .We want to use centos for deploy operation to windows machine .. what is The procedure to install bamboo for deploy app to windows over centos

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2019

Hi @Sinan Köylü,

There are multiple ways to do this. It will rather depend on how you want to do it and what are your constraints.

Some options I can think:

1. Your remote windows has an API that can be called to load the deployment results - In this case, you could use a script task to call the API and do what you need.
  2. Your remote windows has open SCP and open SSH (you may want to install it) - You do the work manually by remote copying the deployment results (using SCP) and reloading the remote services using remote SSH commands. You could use the SCP task and SSH task for this or just a script task with all commands.
  3. You have a remote agent on the windows server you want the deployment results to be delivered - Use the tasks needed to deploy your code on the local remote agent machine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events