Viewing plan configuration in the YAML format

Omar Herrera
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2018

In this part of documentation view plan as yml you show us the way to get the right export format from bamboo ui  to yml.

I have installed bamboo 6.3.1 but I cannot see this option on the build project or deployment project.bamboo_deployment.PNG

Thanks.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2018

Hi Omar,

There is no option to view or export plan in the YAML format like you export plan as Specs (yet).

We have updated the documentation already (and it will be reflected shortly on the live site). Thanks for bringing this up.

0 votes
robert_godfrey March 5, 2019

More or less ditto the same question also using 6.6.3.  Being able to view or export in YAML format could be very useful, as well as the existing Java Specs.

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2019

Hi Robert,

You may cast your vote and follow this feature request - BAM-19753

Like robert_godfrey likes this
robert_godfrey March 11, 2019

Cheers - voted :)

0 votes
fixater March 5, 2019

Just a quick note, we have shifted to 6.6.3 (build 60607)

And we have "View plan As Java Specs"

Did an option for export / view as YAML format ever come to pass?

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
March 11, 2019

Not yet (unfortunately), but you may vote and follow this feature request - BAM-19753

Cheers,
Jey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events