Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to detect changes - SSH to Git on Azure

Chris Bradshaw March 3, 2022

I'm periodically getting "unable to detect changes" to my Git repo via SSH. Its only occasional, and mostly overnight. During my working hours I get one or two throughout the day. Overnight there might be 30-40 notifications. 

I'm trying to interpret the error below to find out if this is a network/infrastructure issue or my configuration. As I say, this works most of the time. 

I find it odd that the git ls-remote is trying to connect to 127.0.0.1. Is the network disconnected?

Is there a notification I can modify to make this report less.

com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException:
command ['C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe' ls-remote ssh://<removed>@127.0.0.1:63791/<removed path>]
failed with code 128.
Working directory was [c:\Program Files\Bamboo\temp]., stderr:
Remote connection failed stdout: Warning: Permanently added '[127.0.0.1]:63791' (RSA) to the list of known hosts. BAMBOO-SSH-PROXY: [SSH proxy tried to connect to [git@ssh.dev.azure.com/51.104.26.0:22]:
and failed due to the following error: [Remote connection failed]: Failed to get the session.] fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events