Ubuntu stock image, update to last Docker version

Hi team is there way to update Docker on Ubuntu stock image, I am able to build a new image with Docker task but I am not able to push it to Docker hub, I read that I need to have the last version of Docket because old version has incompatibility with Docker hub   

Error

error	30-Aug-2015 18:45:21	time="2015-08-31T01:45:21Z" level=fatal msg="Error: Status 400 trying to push repository fmontada/book-system: \"Access denied: 703a8705027fab8928c91f11e58e1d1ad12716c60f3705a6b5e71e579b1a89a5 is a private image\"" 

Thanks

Francisco 

1 answer

0 vote

You can use the instance startup script (via Bamboo Image Configuration) to install a new docker. Like this:

curl -sSL https://get.docker.com/ | sh

Hi @Przemyslaw Bruski thank to reply I added it to the config yesterday and did not work curl -sSL https://get.docker.com/ | sh Error error 31-Aug-2015 08:26:23 * Are you trying to connect to a TLS-enabled daemon without TLS? error 31-Aug-2015 08:26:23 * Is your docker daemon up and running? simple 31-Aug-2015 08:26:23 Failing task since return code of [/usr/bin/docker build --force-rm=true --tag="fmontada/book-system:39" /home/bamboo/bamboo-agent-home/xml-data/build-dir/BOOK-BOOK-JOB1/infrastructure.client.mobile] was 1 while expected 0 I also add "sudo /etc/init.d/docker restart" to restart Docker and did not work could you help us ? Thanks Francisco

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,494 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you