Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT :In Bamboo seeing Network path was not found error while connecting network share in task

Rahul Anand February 20, 2018

Trying to run powershell command to map drive so that i can copy files to the mapped share but unable to do so and seeing network path was not found,the same share i can map from other windows machine.

$username = 'vlab.local\administrator'
$password = 'Password123!'
$cred = New-Object System.Management.Automation.PSCredential -ArgumentList @($username,(ConvertTo-SecureString -String $password -AsPlainText -Force))

try {
write-Output "entered to try block"
$Dest = "\\10.110.76.231\ELU"
write-Output "starting copy"
New-PSDrive -Name K -PSProvider FileSystem -Root $Dest -Credential $cred -ErrorAction Stop
write-Output "new drive done"
write-Output "exited from try block"
Remove-PSDrive -Name K

}
catch [Exception]
{
write-Output $_.Exception.GetType().FullName, $_.Exception.Message
}

In logs it fails with network path was not found,Very sam code is working fine on other windows machine

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2018

Hi Rahul! 

Looks like you need to implement into your code the network checkers, than check open port. 

After create connection, and it will be nice if you do in 1 PS session, like this  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41553996/powershell-new-psdrive-not-mapping-drive

Unfortunately, it is problem under bamboo-agent. I mean it is not related the Bamboo server. 

Hope it helps

Cheers,

Tsymzhitov Gonchik

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events