Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Static code analysis reports in bamboo

Prajakta Babar July 31, 2014

Hi,

I am using Bamboo to build a PHP project. I need to show all the static code analysis reoprts in Bamboo. I did use clover for code coverage and reports are getting displayed successfully. All the other static code analysis reports(PHPDox, PHP code sniffer, PHP mess detector) are also getting generated in XML format. Is there any way to show all these reports in Bamboo just like code coverage?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gretchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2014

You would have to have a plugin for showing those specific reports. Code coverage is shown via the Clover plugin. (there may be others). Otherwise you might look into a different tool like SonarQube.

The plugins look for the specific product xml file to display. As far as I know there is no generic plugin for showing "any" static analysis report.

0 votes
Timothy Harris October 15, 2014

Unfortunately it seems SonarQube is broken with the latest version of Bamboo. So no static analysis tool for the CI/CD server. Pretty much rules it out as an option in my opinion.

Shame, nice tool. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events