Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Setup of Bamboo to remote MSSQL Server fails to complete

We have an MS SQLServer on another server which has the correct collation and permissions. During the setup using the gui, we see the animated icon and it hangs there for over 12 hrs.
I can see tables created in the SQL server db, however the install does not complete.

The command line application shows 'C:\bamboo-home\jms-store\bamboo\kahaDB\lock is locked by another server. This broker is not in slave mode waiting a lock to be acquired'.... Could not find token mapped to token name: token.

---

I have attempted re-install as found on your forum and removed everything from the Bamboo-home folder and started over, however we end up at the same point each time. DB populated with tables (don't know what tablet to check for data/records).

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Barry,

What does the atlassian-bamboo.log in <BambooHome>/logs show?

Cheers,

Christian

Premier Support Engineer

Atlassian

I got the answer I needed from https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/microsoft-sql-server-289276827.html..... I needed to run 

ALTER DATABASE <database name>
SET READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT ON
WITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE;

before I installed.

Thanks for your help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.1 is here and is packed with value!

I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...

587 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you