Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Bamboo in Azure

Patrick Jefferies June 29, 2018

Is it possible to set up Bamboo to run in Azure? I want to have our build pipeline there along with our other infrastructure but I can find any documentation anywhere about how to configure Bamboo there, either on a VM or otherwise.

Any advice?

1 answer

1 vote
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2018

Hi Patrick,

If the platform meets the requirement, running Bamboo shouldn't be an issue. Setting up a Bamboo instance just needs JDK and a supported database. You may just follow the usual installation documentation to install in Azure VM.

If you are looking to deploy your plans to Azure, there is a feature request for that here: [BAM-13047] Deploy to Windows Azure. Please add your vote and comments there to increase its popularity so it is more likely to be implemented sooner.

However, looking at the Azure documentation, I see everything can be done using Azure PowerShell. This means that it is possible to automate everything using a Script task.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jey

Jason yan September 3, 2021

it doesn't sound like a containerized marketplace service I can use script to spin up. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events