Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Repository spins forever

Sebastian_R March 8, 2019

Hi, I have problems adding Perforce to the linked repositories since the "Save Repository" spinner keeps spinning. First I added Perforce to the Server Capabilities C:\Program Files\Perforce\p4.exe). I can execute p4 commands on the command line. The system error view is empty. The entered perforce user is an admin. How can I find out what is causing this non-stopping "Save Repository" spinner? Thanks a lot!

Perforce Version: Helix P4V/NTX64/2018.3/1719707

Bamboo version: 6.8.0 build 60803 - 30 Jan 19

1 answer

1 vote
Victor Debone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2019

Hello @Sebastian_R welcome to Atlassian Community :)

For your issue, do you have access to the directory where your Bamboo is installed? You will find more information about what could be causing the non-stopping spinner in the log file at `<bamboo install dir>/logs/bamboo.log` and understand better what may be causing this issue. If you need more help, you can paste the relevant piece here.

Victor

Victor Debone
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2019

I see @Sebastian_R that your first trial didn't work out, the system log is empty. Another attempt to check the errors is to look into the browser console while the spinner is continuously spinning. If you are not familiar with the process, you can find help for your browser here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events