Run maven task

Clarizza Campos Ramirez June 21, 2019

Hi, i am trying to add a maven task to one of our project but it shows following error

"This job can not be built.

No agents meet this job's requirements."

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2019

Hello @Clarizza Campos Ramirez,

This happens because Bamboo is not finding an agent with the right capabilities available for one or more jobs in this plan.

I would try to follow these steps to diagnose the issue:

1. Check the requirements tab of each job in the plan affected (Plan configuration >> (JOB) >> Requirements).
    This will allow you to see what agents are capable to build each job. You need to have agents capable of building all the jobs in your plan.
  2. Check the agent matrix (Admin >> Agents >> Agent Matrix).
    Select the plan you want to investigate and the matrix will show what agents are not able to build the jobs of your plan and why (you will need to hover the mouse over the red boxes to see the message).

Once you understand what is the limitation you are facing, you may need to:

• adjust the requirements in your plan.
  • adjust the capabilities of the agent(s).
  • adjust the dedication of the agent(s).

Please let me know if that will helped you to find out the issue.

Clarizza Campos Ramirez July 2, 2019

HI @Daniel Santos i look into details you mentioned and my error was due we have an invalid JDK installation, i just change that and everything works good.

Thanks.

Like Daniel Santos likes this
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2019

I'm glad you could find it. =]
Have a good one!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events