After upgrading our entire atlassian stack our application links between jira and bamboo stopped working and while trying to reestablish I got an error on bamboo side:
1. What version of Bamboo and JIRA are you using?
2. Did you try removing the links completely and recreating them? Are the URLs that you are using to create the application links matching the values that you have as your Base URL in both applications (Under administration - > General Configuration)?
3. Can you plesae check and confirm that your java version is compatible and JAVA_HOME is et up correctly: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Supported+platforms
4. Do you have any proxy/firewall in between Bamboo and JIRA?
Hello Jan and the Atlassian-Team,
We are having the same Problem: [Exception... "" nsresult: "0x805e0006 ()" location: "JS frame :: https://myserver.de/bamboo/s/de_DE-1988229788/4208/1/4dc470818b273b120f1d6b29dc44bcd2/_/download/contextbatch/js/applinks.list.application.links,atl.admin/batch.js:: .send :: line 8400" data: no]
It appears while creating "the link back to the server", the so called second link when starting from the Jira side and appears as soon as you want to create the first link when starting on the Bamboo side.
1. We use Jira 6.2 (with com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin 4.1.1) and Bamboo 5.4.2 (with com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin 4.0.5). https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/APPLINKS/Application+Links+Version+Matrix(should work)
2. yes, already did so
4. yes, both behind the same proxy. Maybe this is any help: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/107930/what-ports-do-jira-application-links-need-use
Is there a special need on how to configure the proxy? Do they have to link themselves internally as shown in this question/answer from Bryan Karsh and Andy Brook?
I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs