PKIX path building failed on Bamboo

Deleted user April 24, 2019

Hi,

I've been getting these errors about 50% of the time doing bamboo deployments the last few days. All I can do is rebuild and redeploy and sometimes it goes away. Anyone have any ideas?

4-Apr-2019 15:52:57 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal io.fabric8:fabric8-maven-plugin:3.1.27:deploy (default-cli) on project feeds-gui: Execution default-cli of goal io.fabric8:fabric8-maven-plugin:3.1.27:deploy failed: An error has occurred. sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1]

1 answer

0 votes
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2019

@[deleted] 

Hi Santosh

are you building on the same host /  deploying to the same host?

The message means you ssl cert chain is not complete see also https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/unable-to-connect-to-ssl-services-due-to-pkix-path-building-failed-779355358.html

Cheers

Kurt

Deleted user April 24, 2019

Hi Kurt,

while deploying on bamboo remote agent, can you please advise where I need to make changes or follow the document to make a change? Thank you.

Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2019

@[deleted] 

So you have multiple remote agents?

If that is the case than you should check the the truststore of the JVM (check the one that is working)

Cheers

Kurt

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events