Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to build Xcode project. (using cocoapods)

Niranjan April 8, 2018

Hi Team, 

I am trying to run Xcode iOS project on Bamboo, my project dependency with cocoapods. i installed all libraries in my machine. but build failing on bamboo server. its giving a error for library files which are pod files. 

Please give me a solution, how i can fix this issue. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2018

Hi Niranjan,

I believe you're using XCode task to run this. When you say that you get dependency error, were you able to run this outside Bamboo (via command line) as the same user in the same machine running this build?

Niranjan April 9, 2018

Hey Jeyanthan Inbasekaran, thanks for your quick responce. 

Yes i am able to run build outside of bamboo without any issue. it works perfect on developer machine outside of bamboo. but build fails on bamboo on remote machine. so will remote machine needs to install project's library files on his machine? 

in xcode we are using cocoapods. so we are installing all required libraries in developer's machine and Xcode is importing that libraries in project pod's directory. so i think bamboo giving error because the library files are missing the tester server/machine not installed required libs. is it something cause ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events