MatlabEngineTest Failing in Bamboo

MuruganSankar November 13, 2019

Hi Team,

We are trying to build maven project via bamboo cicd.  In that we are using matlab to execute our test cases.  While building test cases are failed with below matlab error.

MatlabEngineTest.initMatlab:22 » UnsatisfiedLink Failed to find the library mc...

Please share your valuable input to fix this error.

Note - I have installed matlab in my system and that installed location in path variable as well.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2019

Hi @MuruganSankar

It would be great if you could share the build log errors right before this one. They would probably help us to see what could be causing this one. I'm assuming this is working on terminal, but not in Bamboo. Is that correct?

Please keep in mind that after changing/adding environment variables you need to make sure the remote agent is also restarted. If you are using a local agent you will need to restart the Bamboo server. This happens because environment variables are inherited from the parent process when Bamboo or the remote agent is started and new changes are not noticed. This is not an issue, but the way the OS works.

Suggestions for moving forward :

• Restart the server or remote agent if necessary.
  • Check if this maven build is working from the terminal (considering the agent machine used for this build).
  • Share more log lines around this error to allow us sharing more ideas for troubleshooting this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events