Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking bamboo 6.5 with Bitbucket 5.3.1 not working

Kasper Orbitlab May 29, 2018

Hi all

I am struggling with an application link between a Bamboo server and a Bitbucket server.

My setup is like this:

I have two servers, one for Bamboo and one for Bitbucket and they are both behind an internal loadbalancer.

I can ssh from one server to the other and they can find each other through the app-link wizard. 

All the redirecting works fine, buut... When i go from bamboo to bitbucket i get an error complaing about oauth mismatch. If i manually edit it, both apps appear as "CONNECTED" in the app link overview:

On bitbuckets applink menu:
Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 09.17.04.pngOn bamboos applink menu:Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 09.16.48.png

If i then go into the build server, create a project and then select "Bitbucket Server / Stash" i get the message:
Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 09.18.57.png

Any idea why this isnt working?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2018

HI @Kasper Orbitlab,

It should work if you have configured incoming and outgoing link in between both applications properly.

Try to Edit the Applink in both applications and see which Oauth they are using, try to configure the same Oauth in both applications.

Kasper Orbitlab May 29, 2018

You are right it should work. The problem was the proxy configuration in the bitbucket.properties - now it seems to be working

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events