Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job doesn't start automatically after been queued by API

sarah-cit November 30, 2018

Hello,

In my project we have a plan with several jobs and we have a plan that triggers this plan by queueing their jobs using the API rest "/queue/{projectKey}-{buildKey}".
All jobs are queued and executed successfully apart from the last job that is queued but he didn't starts automatically.  It's necessary to click on "run stage ...." button to have this started.

Is there anyway to get this jab started automatically?

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Pinto Sperafico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2018

Hi @sarah-cit,

Based on the given description, it seems you are referring to a Manual Stage. If this is the case, I would suggest you on reviewing this thread (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/How-to-call-a-manual-stage-with-costum-variable-API-curl-call/qaq-p/863154) in which I have commented, in details:

• how manual stage triggering works
  • how to trigger a manual stage using REST API

If manual stage is not what you are looking for, then please provide us with more information about your environment (e.g screenshot, View as plan as Java Specs)

Kind regards,

Rafael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events