Issues on Bamboo during installation

Biswajit Sahu December 22, 2021

Hi,

I am trying to install  Bamboo 8.1.1 in my local Windows Machine. But getting issue during installation. Please find the attachment which I got issue. 

During installation I have installed mysql database workbench  in my local and setup user id and password. Apart from this setup mysql-connector java in "C:\Program Files\Bamboo\atlassian-bamboo\WEB-INF\classes" folder.

While I click on continue, Its redirected to same page, its unable to jump to next step. Please check and help me on this.

Thanks

BiswajitCapture.PNG

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2022

Hi @Biswajit Sahu

I seem to understand you are not able to start your Bamboo installation correctly.

Have you had a chance to check the logfile of Bamboo, yet?
It might give an additional clue why it is not working as expected.

Regards,
Daniel

0 votes
Kurt Klinner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2021

@Biswajit Sahu 

Hi Biswajit

the mysql-connector jar must be located in <Bamboo installation directory>/lib

Please see also https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/mysql-289276817.html

Cheers

Kurt

Biswajit Sahu December 23, 2021

Hi,

This is seriously ridiculous. I tried every version of Bamboo, every version have issue, then why we use Bamboo if we faced difficulty to install it.

According to your link, I tried but got Capture1.PNG "Please wait while we setup your instance"

Then I remove my sql server and create MS Azure SQL server, Please check my attached screenshots. But Still its stuck in that same "Please wait while we setup your instance"

Please guide me with High Priority.

Thanks,
Biswajit

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events