Is there a way where i can get all list of projects present in server through single REST call?

I want list of all projects present in server at single rest call, and then when I will send the project I want list of all the plans present in that particular project through another single rest call

1 answer

1 accepted

/project will return a list of all projects.
Note that the output is limited to 25 projects. 
To get more projects, e.g. 100, call /project?max-result=100.

To get the plans for a given project, use /project/PROJECTKEY.
Again, if the list is limited to 25 plans.
Use max-result to get more plans.

Note that you can also use start-index to specify an offset of the results being returned.
E.g. if you have 50 projects, then /project will return the first 25 projects, and /project?start-index=49 will return the last 25 projects. 

See also https://developer.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOODEV/Bamboo+REST+Resources#BambooRESTResources-GeneralInformation

Thanks for the response Rene, my query is suppose i don't know how many projects are there in server , but I want all to get displayed in single rest call , is that possible? like adding query param "?max-result=size" will it work

Just use a large number for max-result, e.g. "?max-result=10000".
Of course there's still a chance there are even more projects, and you won't get all the results.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,579 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you