Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way that i can get notified when my bamboo remote build agents goes offline ?

I want to get notified when my remote agent goes down. Is there any way to do that ? Any help will be appreciated.

3 answers

0 votes
Jeyanthan I Atlassian Team Apr 04, 2018

Bamboo doesn't have a feature to notify users when an agent goes offline. You can configure a cron job to check the service status periodically and make it restart if it went down. This can be extended to send a notification based on that.

I was thinking of another way by utilizing Bamboo's default feature, but not precisely based off when the agent is offline.

What we can do is configure requirements for build plans and configure the Job Queued Without Capable Agents notification. With this, any build that is queued that has a requirement, but isn't matched by any online remote agent, Bamboo will send a notification.

Hope that helps.

0 votes
rsperafico Atlassian Team Apr 04, 2018

Hello @Anand Daparthi,

Perhaps you should be considering configuring the remote agent to reconect to Bamboo server once the communication is lost/broken by following Remote agent does not restart after server outage

Regarding on notification, as my colleague mentioned, Bamboo does not offer this feature out of the box. With that said, you could:

Kind regards,

Rafael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.1 is here and is packed with value!

I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...

573 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you