Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is the 10 job limit on the Bamboo starter licence 10 jobs at a time or 10 jobs ever?

I haven't purchased or tried out Bamboo yet but happy with all the other products I do have.

Just wondering if you can deactivate or delete old jobs (finished projects) and gain a slot back or if once 10 jobs have been created the only option is to go from a $10 licence to an $800 one :). Just preparing myself for what I might be getting in to.

Cheers,

Nick

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Nick,

deleted Jobs will not count towards your 10 Job limit. (You may have to wait a couple of minutes after the deletion to ensure that the changes has propagated to DB though).

Hi Przemek,

Please can you confirm if disabling the jobs will have the same effect.

It seems excessive to require the job be deleted entirely to not count towards the limit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo Data Center is here!

G’day Bamboo customers, The wait is over! Bamboo Data Center edition you have been asking for is finally here! This self-managed enterprise offering of Bamboo has the resilience, reliability, and s...

500 views 1 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you