Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Bamboo able to handle end to end deployment process?

Jibin Jacob December 31, 2018

Hi,

I have a requirement to build CI/CD pipeline for one of the customer.

They already have a Bitbucket as version control and Bamboo for build. Can bamboo handle the end to end deployment process (Gone through Atlassian website, it says there is feature in bamboo). I just want to deploy the load modules and some source files (Scripts, Control cards etc) to target regions which are hosted in AWS.

Thanks,

Jibin

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2019

Hi @Jibin Jacob,

I have the same understanding of @Gonchik Tsymzhitov which is you want to deploy the results of your build (Artifacts) and any other information you can gather from deployment tasks to your remote AWS environment.

You can nearly automate anything with Bamboo. If you don't find a specific task do do what you want you can spin a script task (and build a script) to run native OS commands to transfer your files and trigger remote calls needed.

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2018

Hi! 

As I understand you want deploy your shared artifacts through deployment plan. 

I hope this article will help for you  https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/deployment-projects-338363438.html ?

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events