Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignore build trigger of Bitbucket repository in YAML specs

fstr June 29, 2020

I'm running Bamboo 7.0.4. I have defined my build plan as YAML specs.

The build plan is connected to multiple linked repositories hosted on Bitbucket Server. One of them is the main repository which should trigger the build. The others are checked-out to fetch some configuration files. I'm using the repository-checkout task for this.

After setting up this configuration, a commit to any linked repository will trigger a build.

Is there a way to ignore triggers of linked repositories in the YAML specs?

The YAML specs manual states (section triggers):

If your plan repository is Bitbucket Server, the Bitbucket Server trigger will be used instead.

The YAML specs manual states (section repository triggers build on commit)

On the Bamboo side, use the triggers(new RemoteTrigger()) on plan definition. By default the remote trigger will react on all triggering repositories defined in a plan. You can limit it by selecting a subset of repositories.

And on the right hand side, the YAML doesn't match this comment:

A plan listening for events from a my-repo repository from 12.34.56.78 IP address.

The manual is quite misleading. Is it currently possible to ignore triggers of linked repositories (ideally by name) in YAML specs?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2020

It's not implemented  yet, please vote and watch status of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-20932

fstr July 1, 2020

Thanks! I'll vote for it in JIRA :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events