Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to import and export build and plan configuration from one bamboo server to another server

DURGA2468 June 22, 2021

Hi ,

I want to import and export build and plan configuration from one bamboo server to another bamboo server

In this case i do not need to copy any logs and artifacts . Just need copy Plan configuration from one server to another 

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2021

Bamboo doesn't support import/export of individual plans structure yet. Try to use Export to Java/YAML Specs and then import it at destination server

Sven-Olov Lindqvist March 8, 2022

I have been struggling with this as well as I want to mirror our prod environment to a dev and a qa environment to test the build/deployments prior to upgrading Bamboo and Bitbucket. I have tried to do db level export/import and that result in problems with a lot of internal references between tables. Ends up getting builds triggered on Bamboo prod if something is committed to Bitbucket dev etc. To hard to do any ETL to get the references correctly setup. On the reply to the question I want to say that such approach as far as I know would only support pipeline as code. If you import a yaml file you cant edit on UI level anymore. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events