Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup continuous deployment pipeline through Bamboo

MDNRAJ September 3, 2018

0down votefavorite

I am working on a project where I three different sets of CI/CD plans(java, UI & apigee components). I am successful in automating the individual CI/CD plans and things are going well as expected, However, since I have two rounds of Dress rehearsal scheduled before the production release, I have been asked to explore the possibility of automating the complete deployment pipeline alone here.

A simple algorithm for my request:

Step 1: check the current versions of Stage and DR environment(the deployment should not be triggered if the version is the same in these environments) and promote java deployment.

Step 2: wait for the deployment to complete and verify the status of the execution.

Upon Success move to step 3 , else stop the complete execution.

Step 3 : Verify the current versions of Stage and DR environment and promote apigee code deployment.

Step 4: wait for the deployment to complete and verify the status of the execution.

Upon Success move to step 5, else stop the complete execution and send failure notice.

Step 5: Verify the version details and promote UI deployment, upon successful execution send Completion Notification.

I believe the above steps can be achieved through Rest API commands, but I am missing important details here which is stopping me here and I am not able to proceed with this approach and achieve this. Really appreciate people with good ideas here. Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2019

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events