Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Bamboo Deployment project

Bill Parlock January 20, 2022

I am trying to delete a Deployment project from Bamboo, but I cannot see an option anywhere to do so. I was however, able to delete the Deployment environment.  

Thanks-

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2022

Hi @Bill Parlock

lately I read about a bug, including a workaround which might, or might not, apply to your installation. Please check if it is related and let us know what you have found out:

Regards,
Daniel

Bill Parlock January 24, 2022

Thanks Daniel.  In my case it was not a problem with this bug. I was however able to delete the project. The option to do so was in the edit project screen.

Select deployment project,  select the edit project option in the upper right of the screen (...) .  In the edit project screen select delete project in the upper right. (...)

Bamboo version 7.2.1

Thanks again.

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2022

Please check you have an admin permissions to that project

Bill Parlock January 24, 2022

I do have admin permission. In this case though, I found the delete project option on the Edit project screen. Thank you for your response.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events