Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to define two variables in a bamboo plan?

I wold like to know if I can define two variables in the plan variables, i.e. I'm executing selenium scripts, I have an script with different URL's, in Bamboo plan, I have the following URL variable already defined, but I need to add another different URL, is it possible? and how?

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rsperafico Atlassian Team Apr 03, 2018

Hello @Fatima Sandoval,

If you haven't tried, could you please type in the variable you want to add and its value and hit the Add button?

Kind regards,

Rafael

Hi @rsperafico thanks for your reply, I tried and yes I can add a new variable, for the script customization I used a xml file in where I define the bamboo Url, if I use multiple url's Can I define in this file all this variables?

The following is my current file with only one URL, if I have multiple variables,

I need to add for example?

${bamboo_URL1}

${bamboo_URL2}

Capture1.PNG

0 votes
Answer accepted
Minh Tran Atlassian Team Apr 05, 2018

@Fatima Sandoval yes you can define multiple variables as you wish but these variables should have different names.

You can follow what @rsperafico suggested you

After defining variables, you can retrieve their values from your script task by ${bamboo.variablename}

If the script is an external file, then you have to use $bamboo_variablename instead

@Minh TranThanks for your reply and the information, I will try that :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 101 Video

G’day Community! As we gear up to introduce Bamboo Data Center to the world, we wanted to make sure that we shared a bit more about Bamboo, the product. Our team has put together an overview video ...

179 views 4 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you