Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define two variables in a bamboo plan?

Fatima Sandoval April 3, 2018

I wold like to know if I can define two variables in the plan variables, i.e. I'm executing selenium scripts, I have an script with different URL's, in Bamboo plan, I have the following URL variable already defined, but I need to add another different URL, is it possible? and how?

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Minh Tran
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 5, 2018

@Fatima Sandoval yes you can define multiple variables as you wish but these variables should have different names.

You can follow what @rsperafico suggested you

After defining variables, you can retrieve their values from your script task by ${bamboo.variablename}

If the script is an external file, then you have to use $bamboo_variablename instead

Fatima Sandoval April 5, 2018

@Minh TranThanks for your reply and the information, I will try that :)

0 votes
Answer accepted
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2018

Hello @Fatima Sandoval,

If you haven't tried, could you please type in the variable you want to add and its value and hit the Add button?

Kind regards,

Rafael

Fatima Sandoval April 3, 2018

Hi @rsperafico thanks for your reply, I tried and yes I can add a new variable, for the script customization I used a xml file in where I define the bamboo Url, if I use multiple url's Can I define in this file all this variables?

The following is my current file with only one URL, if I have multiple variables,

I need to add for example?

${bamboo_URL1}

${bamboo_URL2}

Capture1.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events