Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure SonarQube with Bamboo Spec (yaml)

Alexander Lisachenko June 2, 2020

I want to configure a build plan as a Bamboo Spec in repo. Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation about how I can configure SonarQube task with Bamboo Spec.

Could someone provide a snapshot of this task configured as spec in yaml?

2 answers

2 votes
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2020

Hi,

The Sonar for Bamboo app currently only supports Java Specs via the AnyTask provided by Bamboo. You can generate it by the Bamboo export plan to Spec feature.

This is currently not possible for YAML, as there is no export feature and also because there is no support for tasks built into the YAML support. You might want to vote for https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-20803 which covers this.

Best regards,
Michael (app vendor)

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Hi Alexander,

External plugins can be configured using the generic Anytask class that you can find below:

Cheers,
Jey

Alexander Lisachenko June 2, 2020

Unfortunately, this doesn't work for Yaml format definition.

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

That's true. AnyTask is not available for YAML Specs yet as of Bamboo 7.0.4. As Alex pointed out earlier, please cast your vote on BAM-20803 and stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Jey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events