Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign a responsible user for a build with Bamboo's Java API

Michael T. August 8, 2017

Hi,

I want to use the class com.atlassian.bamboo.brokenbuildtracker.data.TrackingEntryManager to programatically assign a responsible user for a build with Bamboo's Java API:

TrackingEntry trackingEntry = trackingEntryManager.getTrackingEntryByResultId(taskContext.getBuildContext().getEntityId());
trackingEntryManager.addUser(trackingEntry, "admin", null);
eventPublisher.publish(new UserRespAddedEvent(this, taskContext.getBuildContext().getPlanResultKey(), "admin", null, trackingEntry));

Unfortunately, all my attemtpts to inject the TrackingEntryManager failed so far. I tried it with constructor injection and using a corresponding component-import in my atlassian-plugin.xml

class MyClass {
TrackingEntryManager trackingEntryManager;

MyClass(TrackingEntryManager trackingEntryManager) {
this.trackingEntryManager = trackingEntryManager;
}
}

as well as with accessing it directly from ContainerManager:

TrackingEntryManager trackingEntryManager = (TrackingEntryManager) ContainerManager.getComponent("trackingEntryManager");

Both attempts failed:

org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No bean named 'trackingEntryManager' is defined

Any ideas how to use this class?

Thanks in advance,

Michael 

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Giddings [Adaptavist]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2018

Hi @Michael T.

Did you have any luck resolving this? As I am also trying to gain access to TrackingEntryManager.

Thanks,

Rob

Michael T. July 23, 2018

Hi @Robert Giddings [Adaptavist]

Unfortunately, not. Still looking for a solution :-)

Best regards,
Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events