Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Integrate my C# .Net MSTest Selenium Framework with Bamboo

Mauricio Páez April 17, 2020

Hi!

I am very new to this topic and I'm looking for all the information available to get this done. I appreciate your understanding and help in advance (: , so my scenario is the following:

- We have Jira+BitBucket+Bamboo integration, where from Jira ticket we create branch on Bitbucket internal server, and work on the solution. Then commit and a build job is automatically triggered. After seeing that the builds are not broken by our change, then we create the pull request and if everything is well merge to master. Also, there are deployments jobs that also run Unit and API Integrations tests to make sure everything goes well before deploying.

- I have a Selenium + C#(.Net Core 3.50) + MSTest Automated UI framework that I want to integrate to Bamboo as part of the tests that are run after a commit, everyday at a certain time and also before deployment jobs.

I am not sure if Bamboo will run my tests in the way that I do on my local machine, i.e. opening up a browser and following the test script. And if so, what are the steps that I need to follow to tell bamboo how to run these tests.

I'm quite sure I might be missing some more information to provide and some more tasks that need to be done to do what I have specified.

Thanks once again, I'm sure there must be someone else that has gone through this process.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events