Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I view the Warnings Parser result details?

In Bamboo 6.7 there is a Build Warnings Parser task which we have hooked up using the Maven parser. This appears to work in that on completion of the build, the summary tab now shows a summary of our test results and a similar summary for build warnings.

However, the values in the test results summary (eg "1 Quarantined / skipped") is also a link to a detail page but the information in the warnings summary (eg "2 Medium Severity") is not. So how do we get to the detail about:

• What's the detail about the warnings. (i.e. What are the warnings that contribute to the count in the summary?)
  • What is the logic behind the classifications of warnings into the 3 (High, Medium, Low) categories?

Any help much appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi,

If you use Bibucket Server together with Bamboo, Bamboo creates annotations to the code in Bitbucket Server.

Alternatively, Build Warnings Parser creates an artifact (to be found in the artifacts tab) with all the warnings information saved as a JSON file.

The logic behind severity depends on the actual parser used, it's basically up to the parser creator to decide.

Hi Marcin_Gardias,

I'm experiencing the same issue as Philip Stephenson - I'm trying to find out what the details of the build warnings are.

Could you please elaborate what I would see where in Bitbucket? Currently, I see the build warnings listed as an integration (Quality Report) on the page of the PR, but also only with their count - and a link back to Bamboo.

Thanks!

Like Frederik likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events