Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view the Warnings Parser result details?

Philip Stephenson December 7, 2018

In Bamboo 6.7 there is a Build Warnings Parser task which we have hooked up using the Maven parser. This appears to work in that on completion of the build, the summary tab now shows a summary of our test results and a similar summary for build warnings.

However, the values in the test results summary (eg "1 Quarantined / skipped") is also a link to a detail page but the information in the warnings summary (eg "2 Medium Severity") is not. So how do we get to the detail about:

• What's the detail about the warnings. (i.e. What are the warnings that contribute to the count in the summary?)
  • What is the logic behind the classifications of warnings into the 3 (High, Medium, Low) categories?

Any help much appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
Marcin Gardias
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2019

Hi,

If you use Bibucket Server together with Bamboo, Bamboo creates annotations to the code in Bitbucket Server.

Alternatively, Build Warnings Parser creates an artifact (to be found in the artifacts tab) with all the warnings information saved as a JSON file.

The logic behind severity depends on the actual parser used, it's basically up to the parser creator to decide.

Fabian Furger March 24, 2020

Hi Marcin_Gardias,

I'm experiencing the same issue as Philip Stephenson - I'm trying to find out what the details of the build warnings are.

Could you please elaborate what I would see where in Bitbucket? Currently, I see the build warnings listed as an integration (Quality Report) on the page of the PR, but also only with their count - and a link back to Bamboo.

Thanks!

Like Frederik likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events