Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I specify a build path for a remote bamboo agent?

Wendy Bohannon July 30, 2011

Instead of using ~/bamboo-agent-home/xml-data/build-dir/<proj-plan-job-key> as the build directory, I would like to specify a build directory as /data/xyz. How can I do that?

4 answers

0 votes
Chris Weiss June 1, 2012

I was hoping to solve the exact same problem - the issue with breaking things down into tasks rather than sub-projects is (for us), our "projects" are huge. Having to rebuild *all* of them should code in just one project be updated is not feasible.

0 votes
Wendy Bohannon August 10, 2011

I meant the path is /data/xyz -- not /data/xyz/<proj-plan-job-key>. In other words, we don't want <proj-plan-job-key> to be in the path -- we want to setup several squential jobs that share the same building directory.

PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2011
0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 1, 2011

You need to edit the bamboo-agent.cfg.xml found in ~/bamboo-agent-home . Just specify a different buildWorkingDirectory.

0 votes
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2011

Do you mean /data/xyz or /data/xyz/<proj-plan-job-key> ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events