Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can I share a bamboo wallboard that I created using labels with others in the team?

I have created a wallboard in Bamboo to show the build plan status of some selected plans based on a plan label.

When I share the wallboard link to others in the team, they can't see the same wallboard but get an error page. It seems the wallboard is only created for my login. 

How can I share the wallboard with others? 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Arpita Arora

There are 3 types of wallboard as follows:

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 17.43.45.pngReference: Displaying the wallboard - Atlassian Documentation

From your description, you are using the option of the Filtered plans. Please notice that this option will bring results based on the dashboard filter set for your user. The labels are global, but the filter configuration is local.

This is what I would do if I want to share a given set of plans in the wallboard for a team:

1. Set the labels in the selected plans.
  2. Share with the team what are the labels they should watch.
  3. Tell them to set their personal filter (Build >> All plans >> Personal filter ... (pencil)), choosing the labels they should watch.
  4. Tell them to go Build >> All build plans >> Wallboard >> Filtered plans to see the wallboard.

I hope that answers your question.

I would like a feature where the "Filtered plans" wallboard has a query param in the url where I can specify the filters I want. Then I can share the link to others in the team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 9.0 is now available

Hey there, Data Center community! I'm Martyna Wojtas and I am the Product Manager for Bamboo Data Center. I’m excited to share that Bamboo 9.0 is now available. We purpose-built this platform to help...

311 views 0 7
Read article

Atlassian Community Events