Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I display a custom value on the build results page

Chris Johnston March 8, 2018

One of the build tasks I have in a plan is to launch a custom lines of code counter tool.  This tool produces a few metrics about the code, lines of code, lines of comments, etc. and stores it in an output file.

Would like to take the output of this script and make it visible in the build results page in some way.  Is there some plugin or some way this can be done?   Such as reading in the metrics, injecting them as a variable, and then having those variables displayed once the build is completed.

I realize I could just take the output it produces, and then save that text file as an artifact/attachment, but this isn't really a great solution for people to easily see a simple custom metric...

Appreciate any thoughts and ideas on how to achieve this.

2 answers

0 votes
Robert W
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2018

Hi Chris,

It is not currently possible to inject information into the Build Results Summary screen.  

It may be possible to do with a Greasemokey/Tampermonkey browser based script to poll the information and display it on the page.

0 votes
Robert W
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2018

removed

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events