Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I clear the "broken plans" in My Bamboo dashboard?

Ivan David Almeida March 7, 2018

I have a problem on My Bamboo dashboard, as it shows that I have 1 broken plan, when it shouldn't.  My Bamboo version is 6.4.0 build 60404

This is caused because I did have a broken plan, but it was a test plan while initially setting up a project properly. The plan has been removed subsequently, but it still shows up in the dashboard as a broken plan for my user (I was assigned the responsibility by default). When clicking the number 1, it goes nowhere and does nothing, as expected, because the plan doesn't exist.

Seems like the plan hasn't been deleted entirely and there are some remnants of it somewhere.

For some context, if it helps, I have Bamboo integrated with Bitbucket Cloud and Jira Software cloud.

Can someone please help with this?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Carreon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2018

Hey Ivan,

It sounds like you're encountering this issue because of an invalid XML character. This documentation, Cannot remove broken Bamboo plan - An invalid XML character, provides log snippets to compare against for verification as well as the steps needed to resolve the issue.

Ivan David Almeida March 14, 2018

Hi, thanks for your answer, but it didn't match the issue.

I can't find the deleted job in these tables at all. To avoid confusion and make it clearer, I actually deleted the plan completely, and I still see that I have a "broken" plan in the dashboard, when I don't.

Thanks again!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events