Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems with getting triggers for multiple repositories to work

Jason Templeman January 31, 2019

We are using Bamboo Server version 6.6.3 build 60607 and I am having issues getting triggers to work.  Our project has many repositories and I am trying to create a single plan utilizing branch plans that will trigger a build if there is a change in any of the configured repositories.  

For my plan I have 10 "linked" repositories configured under the Repositories tab.  Under the Triggers tab I have selected "Bitbucket Server repository triggered" as we are using Bitbucket for our repository management.  Under the trigger I have selected repositories 3-9 as these are the only ones I want to trigger on.  Under the Branches tab I have chosen "When new branch in repository is created" so I can test just by creating branches in the various repositories.  Once working I plan to change this to "When pull request is created".

What I am seeing is that only branch plans are created when I create a branch in the 1st repository in the list.  As I stated earlier this is not one of the triggered repositories.

I'm trying to figure out

1. Why is this the only branch plan being created?
  2. Why is this being created at all as it is not selected in trigger?

Any help getting this resolved will be greatly appreciated.  

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2019

Hope it helps :)

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-19854

You can vote

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events