Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Git repo url changes while running bamboo plan and fails

Syed Imran November 2, 2016

I have a bamboo plan configured for git repo as (ssh://fnmst001@gerrit.app.xxx.com:29418/FNMS/anv-sdolt)

But when i run the bamboo plan, this is the error i get, Not sure why the repo url changes, can some one help

com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.atlassian.bamboo.repository.RepositoryException: com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.git.GitCommandException: command /usr/local/git/bin/git ls-remote ssh://7753cca3-e062-48a6-8d03-567fa8cfd3b3@127.0.0.1:47408/FNMS/anv-sdolt failed with code 128. Working directory was [.]., stderr:
[Host key verification failed., fatal: Could not read from remote repository., , Please make sure you have the correct access rights, and the repository exists.]

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2016

Hello @Syed Imran,

It looks like you enabled Trusted keys verification feature https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Managing+trusted+keys

And your repository gerrit.app.xxx.com public key is not added to trusted keys list. It's the root of the error you see.

Regarding your question why Bamboo tries to connect another repo than you configured. Bamboo uses SSH proxy started locally to avoid storing your private SSH keys in file system at agent side. So agent makes checkout from proxy which forwards requests to real repository

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events