• Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • Getting "Remote SCP command had error: scp: /home/*******/public_html/dev.**********.com/**********/runtime: set times: Operation not permitted" What is this?

Getting "Remote SCP command had error: scp: /home/*******/public_html/dev.**********.com/**********/runtime: set times: Operation not permitted" What is this?

Alan Snow June 26, 2015

Im getting this error when I try to deploy to the server. Everything in my build process works great until the deployment step which I am using SCP in order to copy the artifacts over to the server. Any light someone can shed on this would be great! I have googled it many times with no luck thus far.

2 answers

0 votes
Adrian Muresan November 12, 2020

Did you ever find a solution for this ?

0 votes
rsperafico
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2015

Hello Alan,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please go to the Build Working Directory and attempt on running the SCP command manually? Please, let us know if you are able to copy those files successfully.

If you open the build log generated from the build you have run. Its second line will display the Build Working Directory.

bamboo.buildLog.png

simple	12-Jun-2015 11:15:19	Build PROJECT - PLAN - Default Job #1 ([PROJECT_KEY]-[PLAN_KEY]-JOB1-1) started building on agent Default Agent
simple	12-Jun-2015 11:15:19	Build working directory is /<bamboo-home>/xml-data/build-dir/[PROJECT_KEY]-[PLAN_KEY]-JOB1

Kind regards,
Rafael P. Sperafico
Atlassian Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events